Video Licensing FAQ:
- All our stock video clips come with a Royalty Free License and the license never expires.
- The license is for a single user (a single seat) if more than one person is using the video you must purchase multiple video clips.
- The license allows you to use our video clips globally in projects for TV, film, video, web, apps, and any other media.
- Our video clips must not make up more than 50% of your total project.
- You can use our video clips for your clients, but licenses for the content are non-transferable.
- All our video clips are available for exclusive buyout.
- Special licensing including resale is available on request.
- Please see our complete Royalty Free Video License for details.
Photo Licensing FAQ:
- All our stock photos come with a Royalty Free License as well as an optional Extended Web or Extended Print license.
- Extended Web: This license includes the right to use our photos for web templates, screensavers, e-cards, PowerPoint presentations and wallpapers on cell phones.
- Extended Print: This license includes the right to use our photos for t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, mugs, mouse pads, posters, calendars and framed artwork.
- Non of our stock photo licenses expire.
- The license is for a single user (a single seat) if more than one person is using the photo you must purchase it multiple times.
- All our photos are available for exclusive buyout.
- Additional licensing is available on request.
- Please see our complete Royalty Free Photo License for details.
Please contact us if you have any licensing questions.